Off the back of the very popular LiteMat, a new color changing version is imminent.
- ~15,000 nit full color changing LED panel
- Color temperature adjustments from 2,000k to 11,000k
- PDX dimming eliminates brightness variations in long cable lengths (up to 200ft of cable between head and power)
- +/- 8 points of tint variation
- Augmentable white light with color accents
- Saturation control with 100 shades of depth
- Certified color-space compliant
- Compatible with all head-mounted accessories (PolySkirts, Diffusers, SnapGrids)
- $2,700 — $4,500 depending on kit
To reserve your LiteMat Spectrum, go here.
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: