You can save over $750 on the Astra 6X Bi-Color LED, including either a free V-mount or Gold-mount, now for a limited time.
If you've been thinking about adding LitePanels to your lighting kit, now is the time to buy. Adorama is running a fire sale on the Astra 6X Bi-Color LED for a limited time. Both kits, which include either V-mount or Gold-mount brackets at no additional charge, now cost $899 with free shipping. These durable lights are still the standard for highly mobile lighting kits and you'll see them on location worldwide.
The Astra 6X is a traditional Litepanel 1x1 and is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom optics. The Astra 6X has an impressive output that rates among the highest of similarly sized LED panels. It is 50% brighter than the first generation Astra and 6 times brighter than the original 1x1. The result is a longer throw and illumination that covers a wider area, allowing the panel to better compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a larger area effectively with just a single fixture.
Litepanels Astra 6X with Bracket Features
- Premium selected LEDs paired with custom optics
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the brightness, color temperature, and cooling mode to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable fan module and external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4-20 mounting points
- Intelligent thermal management system passive or active cooling