In this episode, we talk about…
- The ethical obligation of creators to avoid plagiarism at all costs
- Opting for collaboration instead of stealing someone’s work
- What happens when the internet calls out the darkness of The Godfather
- Inherent desire to make the right choice when filming
- Learning in public and remembering aesthetics change over time
- Orson Welles' diaper baby and the value of cross-disciplinary skills in filmmaking
- Unlocking the context of past work to understand the evolution of film
- Canon’s new internal RAW update to the C70, two years after its release
- Recognizing the increasing upgrade speed of cameras, lenses, and lighting
- Ask No Film School: Where can I go to get my film through post for $9K?
- Resources on No Film School to learn editing and filmmaking skills yourself
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.