If you act fast, you can save a bundle on some Canon refurbished products through Halloween only.
By using the code JACKOLANTERN, you will save 15% on the refurbished order, even for items that have already been discounted (and if you pay with PayPal, use the code ONEPAL for free shipping). This is a great way to buy that Canon 5D Mark III or Canon 7D Mark II you've had your eye on. Here are some of the great deals on cameras:
- 5D Mark III Body — $1903
- 7D Mark II Body — $1,141
- 6D Body — $1046
- 7D Body — $700
- Rebel T5i & EF-S 18-135 IS STM — $571
It's not just cameras either, there are also some great deals on lenses:
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM — $680
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS — $333
- Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM — $367
- Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM — $408
- Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM — $347
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM — $374
- Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM — $408
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM — $272
- Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM — $319
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM — $285
- Canon EF 100mm f/2 USM — $340
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM — $408
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM — $442
If you're concerned about refurbished products, it's worth mentioning that I bought a Canon 5D Mark III 2 1/2 years ago and it's still working just as well as it ever has, and have never had an issue. It's a fantastic way to save a lot of money on Canon products that are as good as new since they've been checked out by Canon.
Head on over to the refurbished store for more deals.