Premiere users will be delighted to learn about additions to last year's popular Lumetri Color Panel and Scopes features, support for more native formats (including 6K and 8K files), and even VR workflows. No Film School interviews Steve Forde, Group Project Manager at Adobe about everything new that's coming to Creative Cloud.
- A proxy workflow for ingesting large native files: Transcode and ingest at the same time, you’ll now be able to generate proxies on ingest, automatically associating them with the native full-resolution media.
- Lumetri Scopes: Now you can do secondaries employing an HSL model, similar to Lightroom.
- Audition: New compression and noise gate models with a drop down feature called the Essential Sound Panel.
- You can now send your files directly from Audition to After Effects.
- After Effects: New GPU effects.
- Adobe Character Animator is now in it's fourth preview stage, it comes free with After Effects.
The latest Creative Cloud Suite should be ready for download in mid June.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: