Don't let the Canon's EOS C700 Super 35mm 4K camera "shoot your eye out."
Available in three models, the EOs C700, EOS C700PL, and EOS C700 GS PL, both EF and PL versions provide pixel resolution up to 4.5K and 15 stops of dynamic range on its 11.54 megapixel CMOS sensor. The EOS C700 GS PL features 4K resolution, 14 stops of dynamic range, and a global shutter.
C700 Tech Specs
- 4K (4,096 x 2,160) video recording at up to 810Mbps
- Internal 10/12-bit XF-AVC or ProRes recording
- 4K recording at up 59.94P/50P internally or 100P/120P with optional Codex recorder CDX-36150
- Up to 15 stops dynamic range
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EOS C700 only)
- PL mount Global Shutter model options
- Proxy Recording to SD Cards
- Selectable Gamma and Log Curves
- XF-AVC and ProRes Recording to CFast 2.0
- Raw Recording Option
- OU-70 Remote Control Unit
- Adaptable to B4 mount
- Internal Anamorphic de-squeeze
Canon also debuted the CN-E 70-200mm telephoto lens. The compact lens is essential for filmmakers seeking the quality optics of Canon's Cinema Primes with the features of an EF lens. Designed for cameras with EF-mounts featuring Super 35mm or APS-C sized sensors, the lens maintains its brightness across the entire focal range at T4. A nine-blade iris aperture diaphragm gives the footage its artistic look and a desired bokeh effect in areas out of focus.
CN-E 70-200mm Tech Specs
- EF Mount
- Super 35mm friendly
- 2.8x zoom ration
- T4.4 at 70-200mm
- 84mm front diameter
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: