Whether you edit your projects on Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or AVID, Logickeyboard's all-new ALBA was built to make your life a little easier. ALBA is a dedicated Apple shortcut keyboard that comes with a bunch of great features, including a built-in macOS chip (no need for drives or setup), scissor-switch keys, and two built-in USB ports.
Check out this promo video to learn more:
ALBA is compatible with nearly every major NLE on the market, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut X, and AVID Media Composer. Or, if you already know your video editor's keyboard shortcuts, Logickeyboard also offers ALBA with standard keyboard layouts. It's 100% plug and play, meaning you don't need any drivers or setup to get going. Just plug it in and you're good to go.
Also, the built-in macOS chip makes keyboard setup simple. Logickeyboard also worked with ergonomic therapists to optimize ALBA's design. It features a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift and 4.5 without, as well as 4mm key travel, so all those long hours you spend editing won't be as hard on your hands and wrists.
- USB wired connection interface
- Plug and Play connectivity
- Two built-in USB 2.0 ports
- USB ports support 100mA each
- Scissors switch key mechanism
- Key travel 4 mm
- Lift extender legs on the back
- Typing angle 8.5° with leg lift and 4.5° without leg lift
- 3 LED indicators for; Caps Lock, fn Lock and Power
- Certifications FCC and CE
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X
- Avid Media Composer
- Avid Pro Tools
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Steinberg Cubase & Nuendo
- Standard layout keyboard
ALBA will be available in mid-January for $124.90. Head on over to Logickeyboard's website to learn more.