Lumaforge shows us the new Jellyfish Mobile.
The Jellyfish Mobile, a shared storage solution, is the newest creation over at Lumaforge. This unit allows small to mid-sized groups of editors, VFX artists, colorists, and graphic designers, anyone you can think of, to quickly and efficiently work together and share data. This thing was created by editors for editors and has an easy-to-use app. Lumaforge is your "IT guys" if you so need them, but they seem pretty confident the product's interface is so easy to use, you won't need them.
- Up to 80TB Capacity
- Expandable to 240TB
- Direct Connections Available: 10
- Available Bandwidth 2300 MB/s
- 3 Year Warranty
- Jellyfish Mobile servers include = (2) 10GbE / 1GbE user ports
- Add additional users based on your needs:
- Maximum 10GbE user ports = 6
- Maximum 1 GbE user ports = 8
- 12Gb SAS Jellyfish Expansion Port = 1
- Full interoperability between MacOS, Windows, & Linux
- Optimized for FCPX, Premiere, AVID, Resolve, Motion, After Effects, Audition, Pro Tools, Logic
- Supports: NFS, SMB, CIFS, iSCSI, FTP, SSH
- Thunderbolt 3 ready
- Supports rsync backup
- Supports Snapshots backup
- Supports major cloud backup platforms (Dropbox, Google Drive, AWS)
- Remote access to Jellyfish over FTP or SSH available
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2018 is brought to you by Adorama, My RØDE Reel, and Blackmagic Design.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: