How to Make Money as a Cinematographer [PODCAST]
After thousands of free articles, videos, and podcasts (this is episode 600!) we're finally creating our first in-depth online course. Editor-in-chief George Edelman is joined by NFS Founder Ryan Koo and director/DP Charles Haine to talk about why we did it.
In the past thirteen years, No Film School has published thousands of free articles, videos, and podcasts (this is episode 600!). But to really impact filmmakers’ careers, we’ve always wanted to create in-depth online courses available to everyone around the world. After a decade, we’re finally doing it with How to Make Money as a Cinematographer. Editor-in-chief George Edelman is joined by NFS Founder Ryan Koo and director/DP Charles Haine to talk about why we created our very first in-depth online course.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Developing a course for the past 1.5 years
- Our exclusive worldwide survey of cinematographer day rates
- Tools and tips that will help you save money and increase your revenue
- Putting the “school” in No Film School
- The reason there are so many cinematographers in the NFS community
- How to buy and profit off your gear (hint: don't use a credit card!)
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for special launch-week pricing on How to Make Money as a Cinematographer today at edu.nofilmschool.com!
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.