This week of deals offers filmmakers, creatives, and creators some unique options in recording and composing their images.
The Atomos Ninja V+ Deluxe Starter Kit expands recording options for over 30 different cameras, while the Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 2S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Combo Kit and Cinetics Lynx 3-Axis Motorized Slider offer budget-friendly solutions for elevating camera movement. Save $749.00 on the Atomos Ninja V+ and $400.00 on the Cinetics Lynx Motorized Slider.
If you're considering the Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 2S, you're going to make out like a bandit as it's almost 50% off.
- Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI Recording Monitor w/ Accessory Kit
- Batteries & Charger, Screen Protector, Sun Hood, Travel Case
- Master Caddy II, SATA III Cable
- New chip supports higher frame rates and resolutions
- ProRes raw recording over HDMI up to 4K120 w/ compatible cameras
- ProRes raw recording over HDMI up to 8K30 w/ compatible cameras
- H.265 10-bit recordings in 4:2:2, 8-bit recordings in 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 with free-to-download license
If you’re a shooter who wants the flexibility of ProRes RAW but can’t shoot it internally, the Atomos Ninja V+ is a great solution to expand the capabilities of your camera. The 5.2” RAW Recording Monitor builds on the feature-rich Ninja V with the addition of 8K RAW recording and playback. The 10-bit display has a brightness of 1000 cd/m² and includes AtomHDR for accurate monitoring.
The monitor pulls data straight from the camera sensor and records it in Apple ProRes RAW up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 with compatible cameras. The Ninja V+ supports 37 different cameras at this time and more may be added in the future.
- Kit includes the CRANE 2S w/ 0.96" OLED screen, TransMount Mini Dual Grip Lite side handle, and spare 18650 batteries
- Up to 12-hour runtime
- 360° pan motion
- 9th Instune Algorithm with high axis responsiveness
- Support for large cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Panasonic S1H, and Canon EOS 1DX Mark II
- Six modes: pan follow, lock, follow, full-range POV, vortex, and Go modes
- Panorama, time-lapse, motion-lapse, and long exposure time-lapse via the companion iOS/Android app
The CRANE 2S, a follow-up to the highly popular Crane-2, has been upgraded to better suit the needs of filmmakers. Featuring a new-generation 9th Instune Algorithm that improves the responsiveness of each axis, the CRANE 2S is capable of stabilizing large cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Panasonic S1H, and Canon EOS 1DX Mark II along with accessories.
With dedicated mounting points for attaching optional Zhiyun-Tech accessories and a vertical quick-release mount to support the growing demand for social media content, the CRANE 2S is an attractive budget option for creators, budget filmmakers, and cinematographers looking for gimbal experience. The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 2S Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer Combo Kit includes extra batteries and a hand grip for better control and balance.
- Three-Axis Motorized Slider
- 11-Pound Horizontal Load Capacity and 5-Pound Vertical Load Capacity
- Video, Time-Lapse, and Stop-Motion Modes
- Up to 42.8" Sliding Range
- Full 360° Pan and Tilt
- Supports Speeds up to 2"/s and 20°/s
- Operate with Lynx Controller or App
- Comes with Padded Carry Case
The Cinetics Lynx 3-Axis Motorized Slider is a great tool for creating dynamic video and time-lapse photography sequences. With fluid and precise motorized slides, pans, and tilts, creators and filmmakers can explore new techniques to elevate their production value.
The slider supports cameras and lenses up to five pounds during vertical lifts, and features three modes: video, time-lapse, and stop motion. The 24" slider can be extended to 48" which makes it a great companion to animators and VFX artists that need multiple passes of the same scene. Even at the standard 24" length, the Cinetics Lynx can still be helpful in scenarios where motorized movement is necessary. Be it narrative work, product videography, animation, or time-lapse.