- 2700 to 6500K, CRI/TLCI: 96/88, DMX
- 0 to 100% Dimming, Wireless Remote
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DMX Control
- 100-240V or Optional V-Mount Battery
- 5/8" Receiver with Rotating Yoke
In need of a versatile and easy-to-use light? This Monolight has a generous variable color temperature range, is dimmable, and allows you to make adjustments remotely from a console via DMX.
If you shoot music videos or commercials, this is a great choice! It has effects that include Flash, Pulse, Storm, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Firework, Explosion, and Welding.
Put all of these features together, and you have a pretty awesome solo light set-up!
- Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI Recording Monitor
- AtomX CAST HDMI Broadcast Switcher
- Accessory Kit with Batteries & Charger
- Screen Protector, Sun Hood, Travel Case
Add a full broadcasting, monitoring, and recording set-up to your camera rig with this Atomos Ninja V+ Switch & Stream Kit! It includes the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI RAW H.265 recording monitor, the AtomX CAST, and extra accessories to flesh your rig out.
Those that are trying to transition into a more professional video shooting setting will benefit from this multifaceted kit. Especially if you do live streaming or live event recording, this is a must-have.
- Three 1000D LED Panels with Stands
- CCT: 3200 to 5600K, CRI: 97
- RGB Hue, Saturation, Intensity Control
- Remote Bluetooth Control via App
- Wireless Smartphone Control in APP Mode
- AC Power or Optional NP-F Batteries
This complete LED set-up includes three 1000D LED panels, each with 4-way barn doors, a light stand, and a case. You also get the benefits of having a multifunctional LCD display screen and an online control mode.
Simplicity is the strong suit of this lighting setup. The panels are easy to configure, and you can make adjustments without losing your mind figuring out the buttons/controls.
A great tool to have on hand if you shoot YouTube videos or interviews that require fast and easy scene arrangements.
Which of these deals will you be taking advantage of? Let us know in the comments!