April 10, 2019
Overview Demo of New Features in DaVinci Resolve 16 with the DaVinci Editor Keyboard
On the Vegas showfloor with Blackmagic Design.
Check out the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard in action going through some of the new useful features for filmmakers in Resolve 16.
DaVinci Resolve 16 Features
- Improved DaVinci Resolve keyboard shortcuts.
- DaVinci Neural Engine for AI and deep learning features.
- Dual timeline to edit and trim without zooming and scrolling.
- Source tape to review all clips as if they were a single tape.
- Trim interface to view both sides of an edit and trim.
- Intelligent edit modes to auto sync clips and edit.
- Timeline review playback speed based on clip length.
- Built in tools for retime, stabilization and transform.
- Render and upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Direct media import via buttons.
- Scalable interface for working on laptop screens.
- Create projects with different frame rates and resolutions.
- Apply effects to multiple clips at the same time.
- DaVinci Neural Engine detects faces and auto creates bins.
- Frame rate conversions and motion estimation.
- Cut and edit page image stabilization.
- Curve editor ease in and out controls.
- Tape style audio scrubbing with pitch correction.
- Re-encode only changed files for faster rendering.
- Collaborate remotely with integration.
- Improved GPU performance for Fusion 3D operations.
- Cross platform GPU accelerated tools.
- Accelerated mask operations including B-Spline and bitmap.
- Improved planar and tracker performance.
- Faster user and smart cache.
- GPU accelerated scopes with advanced technical monitoring.
- Custom and HSL curves now feature histogram overlay.
- DaVinci Neural Engine auto color and shot match.
- Synchronize SDI output to viewer zoom.
- Mix and master immersive 3D audio.
- Elastic wave audio alignment and retiming.
- Bus tracks with automation on timeline.
- Foley sampler, frequency analyzer, dialog processor, FairlightFX.
- 500 royalty free foley sounds effects.
- Share markers and notes in collaboration workflows.
- Individual user cache for collaborative projects.
- Resolve FX plugins with timeline and keyframes.
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: