On the Vegas showfloor with Blackmagic Design.
DaVinci Resolve 16 Features
- Improved DaVinci Resolve keyboard shortcuts.
- DaVinci Neural Engine for AI and deep learning features.
- Dual timeline to edit and trim without zooming and scrolling.
- Source tape to review all clips as if they were a single tape.
- Trim interface to view both sides of an edit and trim.
- Intelligent edit modes to auto sync clips and edit.
- Timeline review playback speed based on clip length.
- Built in tools for retime, stabilization and transform.
- Render and upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Direct media import via buttons.
- Scalable interface for working on laptop screens.
- Create projects with different frame rates and resolutions.
- Apply effects to multiple clips at the same time.
- DaVinci Neural Engine detects faces and auto creates bins.
- Frame rate conversions and motion estimation.
- Cut and edit page image stabilization.
- Curve editor ease in and out controls.
- Tape style audio scrubbing with pitch correction.
- Re-encode only changed files for faster rendering.
- Collaborate remotely with integration.
- Improved GPU performance for Fusion 3D operations.
- Cross platform GPU accelerated tools.
- Accelerated mask operations including B-Spline and bitmap.
- Improved planar and tracker performance.
- Faster user and smart cache.
- GPU accelerated scopes with advanced technical monitoring.
- Custom and HSL curves now feature histogram overlay.
- DaVinci Neural Engine auto color and shot match.
- Synchronize SDI output to viewer zoom.
- Mix and master immersive 3D audio.
- Elastic wave audio alignment and retiming.
- Bus tracks with automation on timeline.
- Foley sampler, frequency analyzer, dialog processor, FairlightFX.
- 500 royalty free foley sounds effects.
- Share markers and notes in collaboration workflows.
- Individual user cache for collaborative projects.
- Resolve FX plugins with timeline and keyframes.
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: