Learn all the latest directly from Blackmagic Design.
It was only a matter of time when Blackmagic would release DaVinci Resolve 17. The editing, color, VFX, and post sound suite is one of the most popular programs among filmmakers, and for good reason. Now, creators will get to know what's new in an upcoming event from Blackmagic on November 9th.
Please join us to learn about what’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17. Live stream starts at Los Angeles 10 AM PST, New York 1 PM EST, London 6 PM GMT on the 9th of November, and Singapore 2 AM SGT, Tokyo 3 AM JST, Sydney 5 AM AEDT on the 10th of November. pic.twitter.com/SlN4QjfPjL— Blackmagic Design (@Blackmagic_News) November 5, 2020
Event Dates and Times
- Los Angeles: 10:00 AM PDT – Monday, November 9, 2020
- New York: 1:00 PM EDT – Monday, November 9, 2020
- London: 6:00 PM GMT – Monday, November 9, 2020
- Singapore: 2:00 AM SGT – Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Tokyo: 3:00 AM JST – Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Sydney: 5:00 AM AEDT – Tuesday, November 10, 2020
What are you hoping to see in Resolve 17? ProRes RAW support? Better audio mixing capabilities? Let us know in the comments below.