Free-Range Production Assistants and Billion-Dollar Deals
Is Frame.io worth all the money Adobe spent, and why? Plus, is there any chance of change when it comes to the exploitation of workers in entertainment?
Aug 26, 2021
In this episode, we talk about…
- Frame.io’s capabilities
- The growing reality of video being made by collaborative teams
- Three reasons Frame.io is worth what Adobe paid for the acquisition
- A common love-hate relationship with Adobe
- A letter from top cinematographers addressing long working hours
- Why the entire film industry needs 8-hour workdays and why it may never happen
- How our culture always romanticizes filmmakers putting in extra effort
Links to Resources:
- View our new video on turning cheap miniatures into awesome visual effects.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for news, contests, deals, and a FREE ebook.
- Check out our video on lighting night shoots.
- You can read about all this and more at No Film School. You can also check out our Gear Guides and Entertainment News on the right-hand side.
- Please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and check us out on Instagram!
Please subscribe and rate us on iTunes, or the podcasting app of your choice.
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.