There's only so much you can do with a tripod and your hands. You might need extra tools if you're frustrated that your compositions aren't looking like you want them.
Is your frame all shakey no matter how still you hold the camera? You'll need a gimbal. Can't seem to get that two-shot in the car? Well, you'll need to rig the camera on the outside.
Below, you'll find some tools that make shooting in and around a car super easy, smoothing out your handheld shots, and using a dolly easy.
- Stable Car Mount System for Camera Rig
- 2 x Small & 1 x Large Suction Cup Mounts
- Shock-Absorbing Arm & Head
- Power Baseplate for DJI RS 3/3 Pro/RS 2
- Dual V-Mount Battery Plate
- 4 x Dovetail Plates, Adapters & Supports
- Counterweight, Cable Clamp & Tool Sets
- Safety Belt, Hard-Shell Case
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
This car mounting system is designed to mount your camera rig onto a car or moving vehicle and provide support and stabilization to capture smooth action shots. It mounts with a tripod suction system and features modular dovetail mounting plates and supports to create high- or low-angle shots at various angles. It features shock absorption and damping, and its mounting plate can support an additional shock-absorbing head or arm for further stabilization and motion.
- RS 2 + 1080p Transmitter, Servo & More
- Lightweight Design with 10 lb Payload
- Supports BMPCC 6K, ALEXA Mini LF, 1D X
- Advanced 1.4" Full-Color LCD Touchscreen
- RSA Ports with NATO Mount
- DJI Titan Stabilization Algorithm
- SuperSmooth Feature for Long Lenses
- Standard & Portrait Modes
- Fine-Tune Camera Balancing Dial
- Creative Functions Such as Time Tunnel
A perfect addition to the Tilta Hydra Alien, the DJI RS 2 Pro Combo packs several additional accessories with the RS 2 gimbal to provide a more comprehensive workflow. A key addition is the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System, which allows for 330' 1080p video transmission from the gimbal with a latency of only 50ms for on-set collaboration. The other extra accessories are a focus motor, phone holder, two focus gears, and three HDMI cables.
The RS 2 has been redesigned with a payload of up to 10 lbs. It's about 25% lighter and more compact thanks to monocoque carbon fiber axis arms and a shorter grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge, although still with a 12-hour runtime. The motors are about 20% more powerful and can support cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Canon 1D X Mark III, Sony a7S III, and ALEXA Mini LF.
- 23" or 47" Compact Slider
- Smooth Slides with Rigs up to 21 lb
- For Use on Flat Surfaces or On a Tripod
- Removable Legs with Rubber Feet
- Feet Height-Adjustable up to 1/2"
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Mounting Threads
- Removable Camera Carriage
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Mounting Screws
- 4x 1/4"-20 Threads for Articulating Arms
- Integrated Bubble Level
Getting smooth tracking or dolly shots can be difficult. Which makes the Revo slider a nice solution, especially at the price point. It's sturdy, lightweight, and portable. Featuring an aluminum construction and precision rails, the Revo provides smooth and quiet travel across the entire length, supporting cameras and rigs up to 21 pounds.
The slider comes with a pair of removable legs (with a toolless design) for ground or table-top mounting, with height-adjustable rubber feet. Combined with an integrated bull's-eye bubble level, the slider is easy to level even on flat or slightly uneven surfaces. And for the price it's currently going for, this won't even hit your bank account.
Let us know your fav in the comments.