Preparation, preparation, preparation. Director Halina Reijn shares why it is important to prepare before filming and how that process (and No Film School) helped her on Bodies Bodies Bodies.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Reijn started as an actor before becoming a director
- Implementing ideas from theater into the filmmaking process
- Leading with a vision and accepting collaborative ideas
- Having a flexible storyboard in order to make changes intuitively
- Rehearsing camera work before rehearsing with actors
- An economic and efficient way to do table readings
- Focusing on the well-being of actors on the set of Bodies Bodies Bodies
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.
Check-Out: Pro Video, Pro Audio, Lighting – Great Deals on Gear you made need !!
With any & every B&H purchase You will automatically be entered into the Monthly Gift Card Raffle.