How do you maintain perspective as an editor? Can you really do nothing to get ahead?
Have you experienced the runner’s high of editing? Plus, DaVinci Resolve 18 and killer new cloud tools…
In this episode, we talk about…
- What editorial perspective entails and the emotional rollercoaster of editing
- Suggestions for gut-checking yourself in the editing process
- Recognizing if you’re truly listening to feedback vs. looking for a gold star
- Why it’s okay to be picky about who gives you notes
- The philosophy behind “do nothing, stay ahead,” and what Napoleon’s inbox would look like today
- Why it’s time to make the switch to Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve 18
Check out our Walter Murch interview on editing.
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.