It's Manfrotto Week at No Film School, so check out all our great camera movement content!
In this episode, we talk about...
- How Manfrotto has rolled out a whole new ecosystem that is going to make things a lot easier for filmmakers!
- An analysis of the features in the new Manfrotto Move Ecosystem.
- The DJI 4D—a really cool new type of camera—and how it works and what type of shooting it’s good for.
- An in-depth review and discussion of the new MacBook Pro.
- How we’ve just had our biggest box office weekend since the pandemic—which is great news for the industry!
- How Dune is totally worth seeing in IMAX and what makes the film so special.
- Why some movies are really best seen in the movie theater.
- The French Dispatch and the value of niche movies.
Links to Resources:
- Please like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Check us out on Instagram
Ask us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!