Specs about all the shiny new tech released before the annual NAB show, and the unfortunate reality of bad projection experiences…
In this episode, we talk about…
- ARRI stabilizer systems and B-mount battery system
- DJI’s wireless microphone with 800+ ft of transmission capability
- Sirui’s new 75mm full-frame anamorphic lenses and anamorphicmingle.com
- Details about TLS-True Lens Services’ Vega lenses and the challenge of flares
- Ask No Film School: Why do movies look better at my home vs. my local theater? And how much control do theaters really have with the projector?
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.