Does Sam Elliott know he’s not a real cowboy? Would you watch the Oscars if it were broadcast like the Super Bowl? Whether we can move past the term “urban” and ideas of virtue signaling…
In this episode, we talk about…
- Deconstructing the myth of the American Western and Sam Elliott’s mustache
- More Oscar drama, and a suggestion for a 5-hour Super Bowl-esque broadcast
- Advocating for a creative way to excite audiences about the filmmaking process
- Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman and moving past the idea of “urban” characters
- The reality of rejection and audition success rates of actors
- Ask No Film School: Should people start boycotting Chinese-made goods, specifically filmmaking equipment?
- Addressing virtue signaling and the need to take action
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.