Heavy stress-tested cable and an all-new dual-capsule design.
Shure claims that this new TwinPlex lavalier is "Ideal for quick costume changes or discreetly placed under wardrobe with no impact on sound quality."
TwinPlex Lavalier Microphone
- Dual-capsule design for better bass response
- The ultra-thin cables are available in 1.1mm and 1.6mm options
- Cables are paintable and available in multiple colors
- Available with all standard audio connectors
- Available now
- Starts at $399
Also at Shure's booth this year was a new microphone for iPhone content creators:
MV 88+ iPhone Microphone
- Plugs right into the lightning port of an iphone
- Set parameters from an iPhone app
No Film School's complete coverage of NAB 2019 is brought to you by:
Blackmagic Design, RØDE, and Syrp.
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: