In this episode, we talk about...
- Whether MoviePass can bounce back from bankruptcy
- Gym and vegetables vs. donuts and movies people
- MoviePass’ business model, and—well, movies
- VENICE 2 and changes to color science
- VENICE’s improvements and acknowledging smaller camera bodies are a big deal
- Red’s RAW recording patent and victory over Apple and Sony
- Details about Quasar Science’s Double Rainbow tube light
Links to Resources:
- Please like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Check us out on Instagram
Ask us questions at email@example.com !
Please subscribe and rate us on iTunes, or the podcasting app of your choice.
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.