Also, tech news about Apple’s M2 processor, and words of wisdom for a young filmmaker that we wish we’d known 20 years ago…
In this episode, we talk about…
- Elon Musk’s latest news stunt and who really benefits from contracts
- Where ownership by default lies vs. “work for hire”
- Differences between contracts vs. deal memos and when to use each
- Advice to have contract conversations first, and red flags to avoid
- Apple’s shockingly powerful new MacBook Air with M2 processor
- Ask No Film School: “How can I get my first film out to the public?” and “Which microphone should I purchase to record with my phone?”
- Options for dual-system sound and why sound people always get paid
- Suggestions to watch past festival films, use online platforms to share your film, and always keep making stuff
- Remember, your first film should not be your last. Use it as a learning opportunity to get better
Don't miss out on the 5DayDeal Video Creators Bundle!
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.