Writing screenplays in our present time is challenging for a variety of reasons.
There is more competition, a lack of mentors, and fewer avid readers out there. In this episode, we cover what you should do as a screenplay writer when facing these challenges.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Websites for screenwriting advice—like the Black List and Wordplayer
- The cardinal sin of sending an unsolicited screenplay
- Making an effort to be better, more avid readers
- Advocating for your own material and overcoming the network effects
- Why you need to be a person that people like
- The many reasons to love Fujifilm
- Choosing a camera based on workflow integration and body ergonomics
- Switching from Twitter to Mastodon
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.