But Wait, There's More! 'Arbitrage' and 'Perks of Being a Wallflower' Screenplays Now Available
The list of screenplays available for your consideration (and legal download) for this year’s awards keeps growing and growing. Two of the most recent successful limited releases have come out of Lionsgate: Nicholas Jarecki’s debut narrative feature Arbitrage (in conjunction with Roadside Attractions) and Stephen Chbosky’s The Perks of Being a Wallflower (from its Summit Entertainment banner). In their push to garner awards attention for these two character-driven dramas, Lionsgate has kindly posted their screenplays online for download.
And here’s the trailer for The Perks of Being a Wallflower, currently in theatres in week seven of its limited release in the U.S.:
Ready to download the screenplays? You can get them at the links below:
- Arbitrage, written by Nicholas Jarecki
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower, screenplay by Stephen Chbosky, based on his novel
I’m particularly happy to see Lionsgate put these screenplays up for awards consideration because I’m drawn to write and watch character-driven dramas. As we stated before, please use these screenplays for your own educational purposes only and download them soon because we never know when Lionsgate may take them offline.
Have the recently available screenplays for your consideration helped your writing? Let us know in the Comments.
Link: Lionsgate Awards
- 'Smashed' and 'Celeste and Jesse Forever' Screenplays Now Available For Your Consideration
- For Your Consideration: Studios Post Screenplays Online for Awards Season
- Good Screenplays Start with Great Endings (from John August & Craig Mazin)