I'll be moderating a panel on the future of distribution and content creation here in NYC on November 6th, featuring a number of heavy-hitters at prominent film companies. The panel will be presented by our friends at ScreenCraft, in association with WGA East and Hello World. We've got an exclusive discount for NFS readers (note: we are not profiting on this event, and will be releasing some free video of it as well). Read on to find out
where to watch the livestream UPDATE: the venue's internet connection isn't robust enough to host a livestream, but we will release video of the event later. Here are the details:
The companies you'll be hearing from, and their individual representatives:
- Amy Singer -- Content Partnerships, YouTube
- Erica Anderson -- Chief Marketing Director, Seed&Spark
- Erick Opeka -- Senior Vice President of Digital Distribution, Cinedigm
- Adam Neuhaus -- Creative Producer, @radical.media
- Marc Schiller -- Founder & CEO, BOND 360
- Matthew DiPietro -- VP of Marketing, Twitch
The tickets for the panel, which is Wednesday, November 6, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST) at the WGA East in New York City, are available here with a 25% off discount code of "NFS:"
Full details on the Eventbrite page. Have any questions on the future of digital distribution? Ask 'em here and I'll do my best to get good answers on the panel. See some of you then!