Your image is only as good as your sound. If your camera work is shoddy, but your sound is amazing, your audience won't care. Flip it the other way around, and it won't matter how good your image is—the sound will kill your project before you even end the opening titles.
Finding a good sound person for on-location sound is a feat. Maybe you're on a budget and all you have is your buddy who can hold a boom pole for long hours. With these two mics and a field recorder, we at least have your gear covered. All without breaking the bank.
- Interviews, Vlogs & Podcasts
- Built-In Omni Mic & 3.5mm Mic Input
- Mini Clip-On Transmitter/Recorder
- Records 7 Hours of Uncompressed Audio
- Easy Setup with No Menus
- Stereo or Dual-Mono Output Modes
- 7-Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Powerful Features/Customization via App
- USB Audio Interface Functionality
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 656' Range
Expanding on the original Wireless GO with updates allowing for two-person shoots, onboard recording, a greatly extended range, and flexible output options, the black RØDE Wireless Go II system lets videographers, vloggers, and mobile journalists confidently and quickly incorporate wireless audio into their setup regardless of their experience level or what device they're recording to.
Ideal for creators who only need to record one subject now, but want the option for two subjects later, the Wireless GO II comes with a single transmitter and a dual-channel receiver. With the app, the transmitter provides an onboard audio recorder offering up to seven hours of uncompressed recording (24-bit/48 kHz WAV) or 24 hours of compressed recording, perfect for worry-free backup recording or a fast and easy way to capture sound from your subject.
- MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone
- Shoe/Pole Shockmount & Furry Windshield
- Aluminum Cabled Boompole & Pistol Grip
- XLR & XLR to 3.5mm Cables, Boompole Bag
- AA Battery or Phantom Powered
- Selectable 100 Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Resists Structure-Borne Noise
- Low-Noise Circuitry
- High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain
- Lightweight and Rugged Metal Housing
Designed as a complete microphone setup for location recording in budget film work and broadcasting, electronic newsgathering (ENG), and field production applications with HDSLRs and camcorders, this B&H Kit eliminates the guesswork in configuring a shotgun microphone system that delivers quality, reliability, and low handling noise while remaining cost-effective.
It features the Sennheiser MKE 600 battery-/phantom-powered shotgun microphone, a furry windshield, a universal shoe/pole shock mount, a pistol grip, an aluminum cabled boom pole, a boom pole bag, short and long XLR cables, and a short XLR to 3.5mm cable—everything necessary for capturing audio for video, film, and sound design applications. When it comes to audio, it doesn't get much better than Sennheiser.
- Includes Rolls MX422 4-Channel Mixer
- Includes Canvas Carrying Case
- Includes Senal SMH-1000 Headphones
- Includes 2 x XLR Mic Cables
Recording all of these mics requires a field mixer. This is where the Rolls MX422 comes in. It's a 4-channel field mixer designed for electronic field production (EFP), electronic newsgathering (ENG), video, and narrative work. The mixer includes a feature set that meets the demands of the professional field audio engineer while remaining at a modest price point.
The MX422 features 4 balanced XLR inputs that are capable of accepting line level or microphone signals. The stereo XLR outputs feature a -30 dB pad switch for feeding low impedance inputs. Additional features include a low-cut filter switch for minimizing low-frequency noise and a built-in limiter for controlling noise caused by excessive levels.
They don't make the MX422 anymore, so you can pick one up for cheap and get recording ASAP.