All filmmakers need their go-to place for those needed stock assets, and Artlist is the one service that provides creators with music, sound effects, stock footage, templates, and plugins all in one editing software.
Artlist has led the industry with high-quality sounds since 2016 and has been working hard to make the process as pain-free as possible by offering users ultimate access to high-quality sound effects and royalty-free music. In the company’s latest move, Artlist acquired Motion Array and FXhome, providing creators with cutting-edge VFX and image editing software and other digital assets.
What does the New Artlist Max Bundle Offer?
- Royalty-free music
- Sound effects
- Stock footage
- Video templates
- HitFilm Pro/creator (Pro video editing and compositing software)
- Imerge (image editing app)
- Plugins (for Premiere Pro, After Effects, FinalCut, DaVinci Resolve, and more)
The Max bundle is the first of many more bundles to come to bring Artlist's goal to create a multi-asset search experience that is connected to creators’ preferred editing software and inspires creative ideas while streamlining the process of video creation.
“Our goal has always been to build a supportive space for creators, where they have all the tools and assets they need for creating the best content they can,” said Artlist co-founder and co-CEO Ira Belsky. “With innovative editing tools and so many high-quality digital assets at their fingertips, creators will now only be limited by their own creativity.”
Creators who are looking for specific assets in the existing subscriptions, like music, SFX, stock footage, and video templates, can purchase these as well.
Customize your bundle
Every project and creator is different, so Artlist provides different plans for different filmmakers. Let’s break down what those plans are and what they include.
Creators choosing the Artlist Max Bundle will be able to choose between the following plans:
- Max Social ($29.99/month): This plan covers creators’ social channels including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, and Podcasts.
- Max Pro ($39.99/month): This plan will come with the Artlist Pro License, which covers all types of videos and online platforms, including global commercial works, film broadcasting rights, websites, wedding videos, and all social media platforms. This license also comes with the Hitfilm Pro editing software license—which gives you advanced 3D and VFX editing tools—and the option to upgrade your footage subscription to get RAW/LOG footage for an extra $19.92/month.
- Max Teams ($69.00/month): Artlist Max Team subscribers will receive everything in Max Pro and give teams up to seven and the option to add and remove team members.
- Max Enterprise (Tailor-made license): For custom-made solutions for organizations of 100+ employees. The enterprise license includes everything Max Pro and customized terms, premium customer success, and dedicated curation services.
Artlist is opening up the editing game for smaller and larger teams of creatives, which is great for filmmakers who work in different areas of the world for post-production. The simplicity of Artlist cannot be understated. This is a one-stop shop for all creators.
A move toward becoming a complete solution, with music, stock video, sound effects, video templates, and all-inclusive editing software, seems like the best choice for filmmakers.
Head on over to Artlist to learn more about the new Artlist Max Bundle.