At some point, all filmmakers need stock assets for their projects and music licensing platform Artlist has been working hard to make that process as pain-free as possible by not only offering users unlimited access to royalty-free music at an affordable price but also offering stock footage through Artgrid.
And now, that process is easier than ever because the Israel-based company has added yet another branch to its platform, giving filmmakers access to a catalog of high-end sound effects through the same universal license.
Let's break that down: You get unlimited downloads of quality sound effects that you can use on any video project...and you can keep them forever.
What Does the SFX Plan Offer?
- Unlimited downloads
- One worldwide license that includes commercial projects
- Handpicked industry-leading sounds
- User-friendly category filters
- Packs containing sounds with the same theme
- Search engine with suggested tags
- Available SFX file-formats - 96k/24 bit WAV, 48k/24 bit WAV, 48k/AAC
How Much Do Artlist Plans Cost?
Artlist is offering the SFX catalog as a standalone subscription or as part of a bundle that includes the music catalog, saving you $50 on your subscription. And the best part is that once you download your assets, they're yours forever...even if you don't renew your subscription.
- Artlist Music + SFX: $25/month ($299 annually)
- Artlist SFX: $12.50/month ($149 annually)
- Artlist Music: $16.60/month ($199 annually)
Already got an Artlist Music subscription? You can easily upgrade to include SFX.
Adding sound effects seems like a pretty wise move for Artlist, namely because filmmakers are looking for simplicity and versatility in licensing platforms. If there's a one-stop-shop, creators will prefer that (if the content is good), so a move to becoming a complete solution, with music, stock video, and now sound effects, seems like the right one.
Head on over to Artlist to learn more about the new SFX plan.