Want to easily create breathtaking space and sci-fi scenes? If so, you're going to want to get FILM CRUX's sequel to its drag-and-drop space VFX library SOL Vol. 2 for only $5. This is only available for the next 24 hours exclusively through No Film School, so hop on this quick.
SOL Vol. 2 features 100 beautiful new space VFX assets that are compatible with any major video editing software or NLE. You can see a sample of just how easy these are to use here in this video for the first SOL library: How to do Space VFX Using SOL.
- 100 original high-quality assets
- All images and videos 4K or higher quality (8.06 GB)
- The same assets FILM CRUX uses in their popular space videos
- Compatible with any major editing or design platform
- Digital download
- Starfields (realistic starfields you can drop into your shots to be well on your way to creating jaw-dropping space scenes)
- Planets and Moons (includes 45 new planets and moons in PNG format on transparent backgrounds you can just drop into your scenes)
- Planet Closeups (high quality, ultra-realistic closeup shots of planets)
- Planet Rings (drop onto any of the 45 planets and moons to create new ringed planets with endless combinations)
- Asteroids (high-quality 4k clips of asteroids and asteroid fields you can add to your scenes to create movement)
- Stars and Suns (individual suns and eclipses you can either use as backgrounds for your scene, or as individual elements to add flare)
All assets are in PNG format with transparent backgrounds, or in 4K videos with alpha channels (transparency), so they are compatible with any major video or image editing platform, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Pixelmator and more.
Get SOL Vol. 2 for $5 here by using code: NFSSOL.