Whether you're editing a photo or color grading video, knowing that what you're doing on the screen will show up in the final exhibition requires a specific set of tools.
And we found just that! Not only will you be able to perfectly calibrate your monitor to get the perfect image, but the two control surfaces will make all your work that much more efficient.
- Precise Screen Color and White Balance
- Lens-Based Color Engine Technology
- Single-Click Wizard Calibration
- Display Mapping and Analysis Tools
- 12 Predefined Calibration Targets
- Color Profile and Settings Switching
- Ambient Light Monitoring
- Video and Cine Calibration Targets (Elite)
- Multiple Monitor Support
- Before-and-After Evaluation
- For Mac and Windows Operating Systems
The SpyderX from Datacolor allows you to calibrate displays on laptops or desktop monitors. It supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colors are always accurate no matter which of your computers or displays you are working on.
There are two models, the SpyderX Pro and SpyderX Elite. The former is suited more for photography work, while the latter has more features such as StudioMatch™. This creates a target that is shareable between attached displays and other computers and is great for getting multiple screens calibrated for one output. The Elite also has Video & Cinema Calibration Targets for those creatives who work with video and movies.
- Editing Console for Photo/Video/Design
- Major Editing Software Supported
- Create Custom Profiles and Workspaces
- USB & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Windows & Mac Compatible
The Loupedeck Creative Tool is a powerful and customizable console that puts editing and design software tools at your fingertips. Compatible with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Lightroom, Apple Final Cut Pro, Ableton Live, and more, users will be able to create and switch between custom workspaces, select and customize tools and brushes, switch between working with photos and videos, or jump between different software titles, all from one interface.
Also available is Profile Creator functionality, which maps almost any application to the Loupedeck for actions and adjustments, including shortcuts, keys, delays, macros, text, links, run an application, mouse movements, and more.
- Edit Using Buttons, Dials, and Sliders
- Adjust & Fine Tune Images
- Command Multiple Editing Functions
- Two Customizable Dials & 17 Buttons
- Mechanical Keys
- Ergonomic Design & Improved Build
- Adobe Lightroom, Premiere Pro Compatible
- Skylum Aurora HDR Compatible
- Beta Integration for Capture One
- Windows & Mac Compatible
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the Loupedeck+ Photo & Video Editing Console lets you edit effectively using its intuitive buttons, dials, and sliders. Compatible with Windows and Mac versions of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Lightroom 6, Photoshop CC, Premiere Pro CC, and Skylum Aurora HDR, with beta integration for Capture One, you'll have advanced controls at your fingertips, making adjusting and fine-tuning images a user-friendly experience.
The Loupedeck+ has been upgraded to feature mechanical keys, a sturdier build, two dedicated and customizable dials, 17 buttons, a custom mode that allows full user control of all dials, and built-from-scratch configuration software for an improved and more stable photo editing experience.