Horror is best when it's balanced. It’s like baking—if one ingredient is off, it doesn't work. Teenage filmmaker Jessica Nipperess shares how she created the film, Devil Bean.
Check out the video:
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why Nipperess is drawn to film festivals
- The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and the difference it made for shooting
- The main challenges in directing Devil Bean
- Feeling emotionally disconnected from a script written by someone else
- Using original music to help tell the story of a film
- Post-production and the many changes made to the film
- Tapping into serious horrors that are helpful to the world
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.