Note-giving is an art unto itself... if you want to get desired results.
This week we also discuss the impending reality of AI. There are shifts in the industry. Something is lost and something else is gained.
And on video:
In this episode, we talk about…
- Shortverse—The place filmmakers, industry pros, and fans of short films can connect
- The complexity and inevitability of AI being used in filmmaking
- Feeling frustrated yet fascinated by the future of AI
- Why giving and receiving feedback is one of the biggest skills you need to practice
- Different strategies behind giving notes
- Being extreme—we throw out gold stars yet we rip things to shreds
- The best accessories for shooting film on an iPhone
- Word Player
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.