For most of the history of the entertainment industry, there has been a large disconnect between what audiences want to see and what the large studios create. In this episode, we find out how Legion M is changing that by reshaping the industry in a meaningful way.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Legion M - The world's first fan-owned entertainment company
- Why Paul Scanlan and Jeff Annison started Legion M
- Being grateful for the community that has taken a chance on this experiment
- Breaking the big wall between those who make the content and those who watch the content
- The many diverse ways investors are directly involved in the company
- Getting emotional ROI from being involved in the company
- Sharing advance screening of film with their elite scouts
- The low cost to invest with Legion M
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.