We take a deep dive into script coverage, whether or not you should pay for it, and which platforms are best for it.
In this episode, we talk about...
- What script coverage is, and why a writer might want to hire a coverage service.
- Price points for different script coverage services and what those prices might include.
- What script coverage can lead to (there are success stories) versus what your odds of success from the services are.
- A script coverage experiment trying three different services.
- How subjective Hollywood is and why you need to learn which notes to take and which to ignore.
- How Canon, surprisingly, just dropped a brand-new, dual fish-eye VR lens.
- How the new James Bond movie, No Time to Die, is out now and is proving to have a lot of filmmaking lessons for us all.
- The interesting push and pull between making a James Bond movie stay true to the originals and still be appropriate for today’s modern world.
- Amazon’s new involvement in the James Bond franchise.
- Whether or not we’ll ever see a female or BIPOC Bond.
Links to Resources:
- Please like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Check us out on Instagram
Ask us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!