Filmmaker Damien LeVeck is an award-winning filmmaker known for his work in the horror genre. We can’t wait to see his most recent film, A Creature was Stirring. This “Christmas meets horror” movie will be released this December.
In today’s episode, No Film School’s GG Hawkins speaks with filmmaker Damien LeVeck to discuss:
- One of the best horror scripts he has ever read
- Why he takes script submissions on his website
- Taking a good script and making it into a great script
- How a Minimum Guarantee (MG) deal works
- Using the cloud system provided by Blackmagic Design
- A simple tech tip that all directors should know
- The challenge of writing, directing, producing, and editing your own movie
- Doing screenings in order to get honest feedback
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:email@example.com.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by GG Hawkins.
- Should You Pay for Script Coverage? ›
- How to Identify Your Filmmaking Voice and Expand Beyond It ›
- Horror Filmmaker Damien LeVeck Tells You Which NLEs to Learn ›