Buying a camera is the first step to shooting your project. Most of the time, your camera will need some accessories to get it perfectly set up for your production.
We dug through our Deals of the Week to give your new camera amazing sound and RAW capabilities, all while keeping it stable.
Atomos Ninja V+
- Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" Recording Monitor
- Power Kit, 1TB AtomX SSD
- AtomX SDI Module w/ 2 x 12G-SDI Ports
- Pre-Activated SDI Raw & H.265
- Sun Hood/Battery Eliminator/D-Tap
- 2 x HDMI Cables, Sleeve, Hard Case
- Master Caddy II, SATA III Cable
The Ninja V+ is more than a mere monitor. Designed to bridge the gap between mirrorless and cine-style cameras, the Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes RAW up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor. It also includes a free H.265 license to record with the high-quality, low-bandwidth codec for up to 10-bit recording in ProRes 4:2:2.
The 10-bit screen has a brightness of 1000 cd/m² with AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your Log gamma footage and supports many popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras. There may be a chance your camera isn't supported, so make sure you're on the compatibility list before you pull the trigger.
Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Mic
- MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone
- Shoe/Pole Shockmount & Furry Windshield
- Aluminum Cabled Boompole & Pistol Grip
- XLR & XLR to 3.5mm Cables, Boompole Bag
- AA Battery or Phantom Powered
- Selectable 100 Hz Low-Cut Filter
The single most important thing other than an image-producing camera is sound. This recording kit featuring the Sennheiser MKE 600 will cover any needs you may have. It comes with a boom pole if you have an operator, but if you don't, just clamp it to a C-stand above your talent.
The MKE 600's high sensitivity and low-noise circuitry unlock improved sound quality without extreme gain on noisy camera preamps. With a natural roll-off at 40 Hz and a selectable low-cut filter at 100 Hz, the MKE 600 can deliver clear intelligibility while attenuating low-frequency noise such as rumble. Plus, its frequency response incorporates a gentle rise in the treble to enhance speech clarity.
Can you hear me now? Good.
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
- ActiveTrack 3.0 Subject Tracking
- 360° Panorama & Time-Lapse Control
- Battery Grip Lasts up to 11 Hours
- USB Type-C & Bluetooth Control
How do you keep your new RAW-capable camera stable? With a gimbal, of course.
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller, lighter, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lbs. On its own, the gimbal weighs only 2.4 lbs, so it is ultra-portable and makes it easier to hold the gimbal with a mounted camera for longer periods.
Worried your camera isn't compatible? Here's a list of all the cameras this gimbal supports.