Wooden Camera has come out with a few new items to add to their already impressive line of camera accessories, including a new matte box, magic arm, a power distribution box called the D-Box, mounts, and more.
From Wooden Camera:
The UMB-1 base is designed to be upgradable and quick to transition from base, to clamp on, to swing away, to ultralight when using a stabilizer. Upgradable to Swing Away or Clamp On versions when needed.
- two rotating 4x5.65 filter stages (with an optional third stage available)
- individual tray catchers
- folding French flag
- 143mm diameter opening
- a height adjustable 15mm LW rod bracket (can be adapted to studio rods)
- a universal cloth donut with easy to grab finger loops
- NATO standard accessory rails on left, right, and top for attaching accessories.
Prices range from $995 (base) to $1995 (pro)
- NATO standard quick release and clamp on each end
- ratcheting center thumbscrew with rosette
- stainless steel ball-joint construction
- rail portion can bolt into a 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 hole using the included screws
- rail is threaded for 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 so accessories can screw into it
- compatible with RED Swat Rails, Zacuto Z-Rails, and many 3rd party NATO products
The price for the Magic Arm is $259.
The D-Box allows you to select your own power outputs with a maximum draw of 10A. There are several versions available that have different numbers of output slots and mounts. You can choose between:
- 2 pin LEMO
- 4 pin LEMO
- 4 pin Hirose
- 3 pin Fischer
Prices range from $319 to $670 depending on the version you choose.