In this episode of our step-by-step podcast on how to get your first feature made, using my Netflix Film Amateur as a case study, we go through post-production.
Click the play button on the Soundcloud player above to listen, or listen to our other deep-dive episodes of The First Feature.
In Episode 8 we cover:
- Moving from production into post-production.
- How to maintain an ideal working relationship between director and editor.
- What can you do in production that will make post easier?
- How do you keep your film fresh after watching it hundreds of times?
- How do you pick the perfect temp score?
- What are the VFX and color grading processes like for an indie feature?
- What is the value of a test screening?
- When do you know you’re ready for a picture lock?
... and more.