Fiilex Adds Travel Friendly Fixture to Its Lineup
Fiilex announces its first 8" LED fresnel.
The Q8 Travel builds on the success of its Q-series LED fixtures and its the company's first 8-inch fresnel specifically for the proprietary 300W DiCon Dense Matrix LED. The fresnel offers a large 12° - 60° zoom range with a high quality of light throughout the zoom. The Q8 Travel can flood any wide space with an even spread of light or focus into a spot with an edge and uniform beam near the center.
Fiilex made the fixture easy to use – cause no one wants a hard-to-use fixture – and added an LCD display and responsive manual control knobs. The unit is DC powered and works with the included AC/DC adapter or through battery power.
- 8-inch Fresnel and LED Array designed in parallel
- Full range from spot to flood: 12° - 60°
- 340W power consumption
- Flicker free at any framerate
- Ultra low smooth dimming down to 0.1% intensity
- DMX compatible
- Weather-resistant: IP-24
- Tunable CCT (2800 - 6500K)
- Hue control (±0.25 green/magenta)
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: