F&V's Z1200 UltraColor has a color rending index of 95 and the company "guarantees that each LED panel will vary no more than ±100K in color temperature as well as no more than ±1.0 in CRI." Available in daylight or bi-color, the fixture can be daisy-chained and controlled through DMX512. The Milk Diffusion Filter creates a "soft, glamorous light" and features a quick-release mounting system. The mounting system also works with additional accessories.
The company says the Z1200 has K4000 or Z400 LED panels providing a 60-degree beam angle. Price starts at $995.
- Bulb: UltraColor LED
- LED Count: 1200
- Beam Angle: 60°
- Power Variation: 0-100% (Stepless)
- Color Rendering Index (Ra): ≥ 95 ±1.0
- Operating Voltage: 10-18V DC
- 8 lb 4 oz / 3.74 kg (excluding AC adapter and batteries)
- 61 x 37.5 x 8 cm (at widest parts, including yoke)
- Power Draw: 96W
- Max Current: 9.6A
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor:
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKRePKcpyU&list=PL9cTD-waVSEGc4y8_6nS-0-N32rioLNuR expand=1 site_id=26256498]