Are you a big fan of the Oscar-nominated screenplays this year? Us too. That's why we scoured the internet and linked all of them to their perspective PDFs for your reading pleasure.
Dive in now! Let us know which one is your pick to win.
Read and Download the 2021 Academy Award Screenplay Nominees
Best Adapted Screenplay
- Borat Subsequent Moviefilm by Peter Baynham, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jena Friedman, Anthony Hines, Lee Kern, Dan Mazer, Nina Pedrad, Erica Rivinoja, Dan Swimer
- The Father by Christopher Hampton, Florian Zeller
- Nomadland by Chloé Zhao
- One Night In Miami by Kemp Powers
- The White Tiger by Ramin Bahrani
Best Original Screenplay
- Judas and the Black Messiah by Will Berson, Shaka King, Keith Lucas, Kenneth Lucas
- Minari by Lee Isaac Chung
- Promising Young Woman by Emerald Fennell
- Sound of Metalby Abraham Marder, Darius Marder, Derek Cianfrance
- The Trial Of The Chicago 7 by Aaron Sorkin
What's next? Get our free screenwriting eBook!
So much of what we're talking about on No Film School when it comes to screenwriting is summarized in our new eBook. It also helps guide you through a 10-week writing plan that will get your script actually finished.