Before the keynotes kicked off Monday morning, Adobe announced new additions to the Creative Cloud suite, including the long-anticipated Adobe Photoshop on iPad (teased at MAX 2018) and Adobe Photoshop Camera, a mobile app that combines Photoshop capabilities with your phone's camera.
The new additions highlight the ability to edit in Creative Cloud across devices. Adobe also announced the release of its first augmented reality software, Adobe Aero.
Adobe Photoshop CameraCredit: Adobe
- Adobe Photoshop on iPad
- Adobe Fresco on Microsoft Windows (with Live Brushes and Adobe Sensei).
- Adobe Illustrator on iPad (Preview)
- Adobe Photoshop Camera
- Adobe Aero (augmented reality and immersive content software)
- Lightroom in-app tutorials
- Auto Reframe in Premiere Pro
- Performance updates to After Effects
- SVG Import support in InDesign
- Live Coediting in Adobe XD
We expect previews from these new apps as well as other new content during Adobe's Keynote Speech today.
Feature Image provided by Adobe.