In this episode, we talk about...
- How Alice got the job on In the Heights and her longtime love for musicals.
- How Alice prepared and gathered inspiration or In the Heights, having not seen it on stage.
- Some of the amazing filming locations throughout Washington Heights that were used for the film.
- Cinematography decisions that were made and types of equipment that were used for filming.
- How the creators approached capturing a place and a culture that were not their own.
- Some of Alice’s favorite movies and how they’ve inspired her.
Links to Resources:
- In the Heights
- Please like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Check us out on Instagram
Ask us questions at email@example.com!
Please subscribe and rate us on iTunes, or the podcasting app of your choice.
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman and Charles Haine.