How Do You Make Your Indie Film the "Golden Elevator" Way?
How can a truly independent film find success at the big film festivals? How does one manage to get well-known actors to star in your film? The answer is simple, yet laborious.
- The truth about getting an indie feature made Golden Elevator films versus free-range films
- Big actors starring in small, independent films Hustling your network and constantly building connections
- Thinking strategically about certain relationships you have in the industry Learning how to accept “no” and still maintain a professional relationship
- Steps an emerging producer should follow to grow their career
- Rolling Calls - what are they?
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Send us an email with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by GG Hawkins.