In this episode, we talk about…
- Looking to collaborate with people who can properly deliver on projects
- When evaluating potential hires, ask yourself these questions:
- Is their type of work the right work for this project?
- Is their work style the right work style for me?
- Hiring slowly and firing quickly
- Giving feedback and asking for feedback
- Having the right attitude—being willing to learn and improve
- Comparing the new Fujifilm X-H2 and the Fujifilm X-H2S that released earlier this year
- The affordable anamorphic lens set by Atlas Lens Co.
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.