The iPhone is going pro for the first time ever. What exactly does that mean for us?
The cameras on our smartphones keep getting better, now Apple has upped the ante yet again, delivering us the first "Pro" iPhone. With regards to video, the phone can shoot and edit with consistent image capture, switching between all three cameras with a touch of a button.
Here is a breakdown of those three rear cameras:
- 12mp wide camera 26mm f1.8.
- 12mp telephoto 52mm f2.8.
- 12mp Ultra-wide 13mm f2.4.
You can also take three shots simultaneously.
Check out the iPhone 11 Pro with FiLMiCPro. Built-in director's viewfinder with lens selection added. It gives you the option of recording two different focal lengths or front and rear at the same time.
So you can visualize every field of view. Cameras record simultaneously, giving you twice as much coverage.
- 5.8 and 6.5-inch OLED displays
- Super Retina XDR display supporting HDR 10 with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
- Three rear cameras
- 12- mega pixel front-facing camera
- 4K video for both front and rear cameras
- A13 Bionic chip
- With those three lenses, you will be able to take three shots simultaneously. You will also have five MORE hours of battery life and a fast-charging charger,
- 12mp wide camera
- 26mm f1.8. Telephoto
- 52mm f2.8,
- A13 Bionic. 1 Trillion ops per second. 8.5billion 7nm transistors. Designed for high performance and low power. Quad Core CPUs as well.
Apple is also offering a Trade-In program for current iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X owners.
The iPhone Pro Starts at $999, the iPhone Pro Max starts at $1099. Preorder will start at 5 am PT Friday 9.13, and then shipping starts a week later.