On this episode of Indie Film Weekly: finally something we can all agree upon.
In this episode, Erik Luers and Liz Nord reveal a couple of changes to awards season that everyone can agree on, Nicolas Cage is in a really good movie and the best new wireless kit to own. On Ask No Film School - a reminder to take it easy.
As always, the show also brings news you can use about gear, upcoming grant and festival deadlines, this week’s indie film releases, industry wisdom, and other notable things you might have missed while you were busy making films.
Listen to the episode by streaming or downloading from the embedded player above, or find on iTunes here.
Show Links & Mentions
No Film School articles
- Hale County This Morning, This Evening': RaMell Ross on Redefining the Black Body
- Panos Cosmatos on the Origins of 'Mandy' & Why Nicolas Cage is a Magical Creature
- 'Strong Island': Yance Ford Breaks the Silence on His Brother's Death in Oscar-Nominated Doc
- Inside the Mind Behind SPHERES, Sundance's History-Making Acquisition
- In Depth with 'Atlanta' DP Christian Sprenger: How He Switched Up the Mood in Season Two
- What it Takes to Be a Top TV Editor
- The Keys to Establishing a Successful Directing Partnership with 'Freaks' Filmmakers Adam Stein and Zach Lipovsky
- Want to Attend the Screen Forward Talks at IFP Week in Brooklyn for Free? Here's How
- Why the Lectrosonics L-Series is the Best Wireless Kit to Own
- Speed Up Life in Post with the New eGPU from Blackmagic
- REVIEW: DJI's Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom Are Almost Identical—So Which One is Right for You?
Upcoming Deadlines: Grants & Opportunities
- Center for Asian American Media Open Call - October 1
- Film Independent Project Involve - September 17
Upcoming Deadlines: Festivals
- Reversing Roe - September 14
- Warriors of Liberty City - September 16