Easyrig has designed a new support system aimed at camera operator using handheld gimbal rigs. Modified to fit around the waist and hips, the Gimbal Rig Vest is targeted at female operators, though, technically, it is unisex. This design offers lower back support and allows camera operators to carry weight further away from the body.
- Weight - entire system with +130 (5 in) arm: 4.3 kg (9.4 lbs)
- Weight - only the vest:2.0 kg (4.4 Ibs)
- Height:Mounted: 100 - 130 cm (40 - 51 in)
- Suspension line length143 cm (56.3 in) when fully stretched
- Capacity:4kg (9lbs) in steps to 25 kg (55 lbs)
- Multiple Hip Belt Sizes
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: