Also, the struggles of imposter syndrome and the Bradley Cooper fan club, DJI’s new releases and radar stuff, and films and events relevant to Juneteenth.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Whether we are “ living in a tiresome, lame commercial culture of filmmaking ”
- Making art for something bigger than yourself, your voice, your ego
- Recognizing imposter syndrome and how directors find their North Star
- Bradley Cooper’s beef with his film industry peers and “the nom he deserved”
- Keeping perspective when working in elite circles and being surrounded by success
- The importance of holding people accountable for bad behavior
- DJI’s new RS3, RS3 Pro, and DJI Transmission and LiDAR tech
- Recommended films and events to learn more about Juneteenth
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.